Right of access to information
The right of access to information in the possession or at the disposal of the Public Institution Velebit Nature Park is regulated by the Act on the Right of Access to Information (Official Gazette 25/13, 85/15). The Act also lays down the principles, restrictions and procedures of achieving and protecting the right of access to information. The objective of the Act is to enable and ensure the lawful exercise of the right of access to information to natural persons and legal entities, through openness and the publicity of the activity of public authority bodies.
The right of access to information can be exercised by submitting a request to the Public Institution Velebit Nature Park. If the request is submitted in writing, the request form for access to information or request form for the re-use of information or request form for amending or correcting information needs to be filled out and:
- sent to the address of the Public Institution Velebit Nature Park, Kaniža gospićka 4b, 53000 Gospić, for the attention of the information officer, Ivana Svetić;
- communicated via telephone number: 053/560-450;
- sent via fax number: 053/560-451;
- sent via e-mail to: email@example.com or
- delivered in person to the Public Institution Velebit Nature Park during working days from 8:30 to 14:30.
When submitting the request, no additional fee is required with the form.